|Position Title||Student Administrative Assistant|
|Qualifications||Seeking a highly motivated, competent, and articulate individual to provide administrative support and a high level of customer service to the campus.
Specific skills include:
1. ability to interact positively with faculty, staff, students, community
2. ability to research information and to provide accurate answers to questions
3. proficient in use of word processing and computer applications (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
4. ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
5. familiar with the Manoa campus and student experience
|Duties||Service customers via phone calls, emails, and/or walk-ins in a positive, professional, and timely manner. Assist at campus events and resource fairs. Input data into department data base as necessary. The student administrative assistant, while supervised, will be expected to demonstrate initiative in completing assigned tasks in a proficient and timely manner. Functions of the office include, but are not limited to, providing university information, navigating people to the appropriate department(s), assisting staff with collaborations to resolve issues, and developing an exceptional campus environment. Appropriate training will be provided.
|Desired Skills||PC Word Processing Spreadsheet|
|Campus Location||University of Hawaii - Manoa|
|Building or Other Info|
|Work Schedule||Up to 20 hours a week.
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Affiliation||UH Manoa|