|Position Title||Conversion Team Member|
|Pay Rate||$75,000.00 Annual|
- Bachelor's Degree
- MS Visual Basic.Net or equivalent development language experience
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Open to relocation.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player
- Structured Query Language (SQL ) experience
- Data analysis skills
- Strong writing and communication skills.
|Duties||Data Conversion Team Members assist with all aspects of the data conversion process, including extraction definitions, test conversions, transformations, and verification of the completeness and accuracy of the converted data. The candidate must be able to establish a strong working relationship with the clients and interact effectively with all levels of client personnel. We have sites across North America and abroad. Candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Conversion Team Responsibilities:
- Gather conversion requirements with the client
- Analyze legacy data, identify implementation choices, and select an appropriate implementation option
- Document conversion implementation decisions
- Develop code required for implementation choices
- Configure application functionality to accommodate converted data
- Communicate extraction needs with clients
- Use application tools to perform data transformation and load
- Lead data inspection activities to ensure conversion accuracy and identify data purification requirements
- Develop reconciliation reports on all converted data for each resting state of that data
- Consistently communicate progress and/or risks that may require escalation
|Additional salary info||Competitive Salary
|Benefits||To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world.
Nationwide, CO, NA
|No. of Openings||3|
|Job Program||FULL TIME|
|Job Affiliation||UH Manoa|